To all of our valued customers,
As we are all affected by the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) pandemic, King Masonry Yard Ltd. has taken precautions to ensure a healthy and safe work environment for our employees and customers. We have had to adjust our day-to-day activities in order to reduce contact while continuing to serve our customers with minimal disruption. Please see below for changes and updates on our new and temporary conduct of business, effective January 12, 2021:
- The showroom is now closed to the public, as the Ontario government has declared a second State of Emergency due to COVID-19. Please contact your sales rep or our office and we will be more than happy to assist you in safely receiving samples and information on products. Feel free to venture our website Gallery and product selections under Brick – Stone – Landscaping – Gallery and more!
- Orders and inquiries can continue to be conducted online through the website or directly with your Sales Representatives by phone, text or email.
- We will continue to receive and ship orders, however, we will not require signatures, as we enforce a no contact policy at this time. Truck drivers are to remain in their trucks at all times and one of our team members will meet the driver at the truck.
- Curb-side pick up is available, provided you call ahead to place your order. At time of pick up, please remain in your vehicle, call our office at 905-951-9273 t let them know you have arrived and one of our employees will meet you with your paperwork and material. Signatures will not be required at this time.
- Various payment methods that do not require in person contact are only permitted at this time.
- Samples can be picked up outside the office (once coordinated with your Sales Rep prior to pick up), or Sales Reps can provide no-contact porch drop-offs.
Our team continues to work hard to ensure that your construction project will not be delayed or disrupted and we will continue to provide you with the best service that we can.
Your health and the health of our employees and their families are of utmost important to us. Stay healthy and safe during this time, and stay inside. Together we can flatten the curve.
The King Masonry Yard Team